How to get more Blog followers on WordPress? Here is the simple WordPress plugin helps to get more followers. Bloom WordPress plugin is the low weight with a quality plugin. It grabs more followers to your blog or Website.
Bloom Plugin Review- How to Gain Blog Followers?
Bloom plugin is the perfect answer for “how do I get more readers for my blog”? It has attractive templates to attract blog readers.
Bloom Plugin Pros and Cons
- It is a professional easy set-up.
- customize it easily.
- While comparing its feature, it is affordable.
- Can get more subscribers with the content lock plugin option.
- Customer support,
- Sometimes, the user will feel difficult to create custom fonts.
Bloom Plugin Price – For year- $89, For lifetime- $249
How Can I Get the Discount for Bloom Plugin?
To access the discount of 10% you have to go to the website named ferdykorp.com/divi.Then you click the option “get the discount while it lasts”Now you will be directed to your email address and click the link given there.
Then again you will get access to the website of bloom. Download bloom option
- Now go to account.
- Click the option my download.
- Swipe below that page and you can see the bloom option.
- And then press download bloom option
How to Install Your Bloom Plugin
- After Plugin downloaded.
- Go to your website and get to the dashboard.
- Then in the left set of option. Press appearance and then select add new.
- Now you can see the choose file option. And then select the bloom file and open it.
- And press installs now option.
- Now click activate now button.
- After it gets activated, you can see the bloom option on the left side of the menu.
- Now, you will be directed to bloom dashboard.
- Click the setting option in the top right corner and you can see google fonts option.
- You can also disable it. But it is recommended to use that option.
- Now, get to the next option that is you enable updates.
- We have to fill it with an API key and user name.
- We have to take that from the elegant theme account.
- Get to the account > my accounts and press API key option.
- Where you can find your API key, then copy and paste it in your bloom account.
- Also, on the same page, you can see your user name. Copy and paste that too.
- And save it. By saving it you will get updates at the appropriate time.
- Now you can see the next option that is statistics option, where you can find your page statistics.
- Also by clicking the refresh option, you can see recent statistics.
- And the following option is my account option, where you can add your account in the future.
- Now, another option is import and export option, where you can import or export your file, images or videos for your page.
- The next option is active optin, that is used to allow the user to fill and submit their email address.
- To open a new option, click the new option.
Six email optin
- Now we can see the six email opt-in options like pop up, fly-in, below post, inline, locked content, widget for our customization.
Pop up: In this option, the form box will suddenly jump into the users, we can also create delay over there. It is highly intrusive. And also we can display in any corner or at in the center of the post
Fly in: It will display the form only at the bottom corner of the display. Whereas popup displays in all the sites of the display. It is less intrusive.
Below post: It shows the form at only the bottom of the page.
In a line: This fits the form near our content. It is used for huge articles.
Content locker: As the heading says, it will hide the content. User has to submit their email address in order to access your site.
Widget: This will create the form in the widget section like footer or sidebar of our content.
- Now, I am gonna select pop-up option. And set name as pop up.
- Then, we have to select the form integration option, where we can select whatever form we want.
- I am going to select convert it. Now we have to create a form in convert it option too.
- When you get to the site, login > forms in order to create a new form.
- You can find a new form option below the site. Then go to form option, that is in the left side.
- You can find three option there press modal option.
- Then choose the template.
- Now, to create a new form. Type its name and click save. Also, uncheck the message box in the setting.
- Then, go to your account > account info. Copy the API key.
- Get to your blossom page.
- And click add account in form integration.
- And paste your account name and API key in that page.
- And click authorize it.
- Now you have to click design your option.
- You will get directed to choose your template on the dashboard.
- After you choose the template. As it has 115 built-in templates.
- Press next and use customize option to go further.
- After that choose your option image from your gallery.
- And check to preview.
We can also create another pop up inside the pop-up. For that get to the bloom and press A/B setting in pop up. Press add variant. Now we can customize and name the new form.
Easy email marketing integration
By selecting the correct email integration services, as it integrates with almost all the famous integration services.
It is also used to integrate the plugin through multiple accounts.
- You can also customize each optin like your image background, size of the text and so on using optin styling feature.
Form set up
- Form setup option is used to customize the form where we can put our name, email as well as any buttons that we wish to add.
- It is used to change the background color, text or font style, etc., in the form.
Here we can change the display setting of the homepage. There we can find some options to customize it accordingly.
- Load-in settings– This is used to create a delay or trigger or display any changes when we load the website.
Where we can display the trigger option:
- If the user is inactive for some time, we can set trigger option on it.
- If they make some purchase, we can trigger them by sending any success messages. After a certain period of inactivity.
- We can trigger if they did any comments below our post.
- We can trigger if they cross some certain part in our post.
- We can trigger if they reached the end of our page.
- We can trigger if they swipe below.
- Display on- This option which is used to display the load- in changes in a particular option.
- Display on categories– This option is used to display the subscriber form on some specific categories. We can customize it manually.
- Display on these pages– we can go further and display the content on a particular page.
- Display on these post- This option is used to display the content on specific pages.
- Do not display on these pages- We can also avoid the form to be shown on specific pages.
- Do not display on this post – It is also like the same before, but here we can avoid the form to be shown on specific posts.
Finally, press saves option, after all these changes.
This option is used to display any success message for each subscriber of your site.
And that is, I hope you understand detail about the bloom plugin and about how to use it. If you have any doubts, ask it in the comment section. Check More info at Wpbloginfo